AFRICAN IMMIGRANT PROFESSIONALS PILOT
HELP AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS FULFILL THEIR POTENTIAL
In Minnesota alone, tens of thousands of African immigrants have post-secondary degrees and job experience yet are underemployed or blocked from progression in their chosen professions. Meanwhile, the Minneapolis, St. Paul area is in the middle of a talent shortage crisis.
We have re-engineered the immigrant employment life cycle to not only better prepare immigrants to prosper in the workplace, but to help employers create a working environment that retains skilled talent.
We work with private, public and nonprofit partners to prepare and connect culturally diverse, ready-now talent with the workforce needs of employers by:
- Matching skill sets and career interests with current job openings
- Remediating complex applicant tracking systems
- Partnering for creative transportation
- Determining right fit benefits
- Facilitating culture and change management